We are inviting you to the 2013 International Smart Sourcing Conference to be held on August 8 & 9, 2013 at the Harrah’s Casino Resort in Atlantic City.
“Collaborating for success” is Medhira’s motto and, since 2007 we have collaborated with the Center for Global Outsourcing (CGO) for several of their annual conferences. According to Dr. Shailendra Palvia, President/CEO, Center for Global Outsourcing, “The aim of these annual conferences is to “facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among diverse stakeholders in the global sourcing industry – practitioners, researchers, government officials, and consultants.”
From personal experience, I can say that you will benefit a lot from the unique aspects that make this conference a success:
- Academics and industry practitioners come face-to-face and head-to-head:
- Panel Discussions
- Quiz Bowl: A competition between Academics and Industry (Last year’s bowl was won by the Academics team)
- Plenary Sessions
- Vegetarian Meals
- Several opportunities for Networking
Additional Benefit: 16 PDUs/PM Contact Hours!
PMI Members and NYU students (current and former) get a great price! $300 for 2 Days! Register today!
You may also consider sponsorship opportunities!
What is the link between Global Sourcing, Financial Services and Health Care? The theme of this year’s conference is Global Sourcing of Financial Services and Health Care.
Some of the Keynote Presentations:
- “Smart Sourcing Academic Responsibilities for Course Development and Delivery”, Dr. Andrew Rosman, Dean of the College of Management, Long Island University, LIU Post
- “Global Sourcing of Financial Services: Strategies, Issues, and Challenges”, Mr. Sanjeev Gulati, Business Head, Americas at Polaris Financial Technology Ltd
- “Opportunities for Global Sourcing to Mexico and Latin America”, Mr. Gustavo Pares, CEO of Financetech, Lomas Altas, Mexico
- “New Frontiers in Managing the Landscape of Collaboration and Multi-Sourcing”, Ms. Anita Dhir, CEO Medhira Enterprises (Yes, Yours Truly)
Learn more about
- What is a Global Project Manager?
- Critical Success Factors and Cultural Challenges in Adoption of Process Oriented Approach by Global Sourcing Vendor Companies in Latin American Countries
- Adding Endearment to the Balanced Score Card Model
- Sourcing of IT work by a Government Organization to a Private Enterprise: An Analysis of Issues and Challenges using Social Capital Approach
- Crossing Boundaries: Interactions of Gender, Culture and Trust in Computer Mediated Communication
- Critical Issues Facing Clients and Vendors of Global Sourcing
- Will the new US Immigration Bill cause harm to the Outsourcing Industry?
- Understanding Agile Methodologies in Software Development Projects: A Vendor Perspective
- A Case Study of Electronic Medical Records Development
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact me at at +1 718 340 8465 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Anita Dhir, PMP®
President & CEO
Medhira Enterprises Wise Choice, Intelligent Collaboration… Medhira